To upgrade your SB100 using the file below, simply follow these steps:
Warning: Please do not turn off the power to the product or unplug the USB stick during the update.
- Download the file and copy it onto a USB drive or external hard drive device
- Ensure that the file is located in the root folder of your USB drive or external hard drive device (i.e. do not place it within another folder)
- Plug in your USB drive or external hard drive device into the USB slot of your Freeview box
- On your Freeview box, press the ‘Menu’ button on the remote.
- From the main menu, select ‘System’.
- From ‘System’, select ‘Software Update’.
- From here, select ‘USB Upgrade’.
- Select the upgrade file you previously downloaded to your USB drive or external hard drive device, and confirm the upgrade.
- Wait until the device has fully completed the upgrade.
Please note: The product update may pause during the update process. Please do not unplug the product from the mains or remove the USB stick until the update is completed: